In 1952, Stanadyne entered and revolutionized the Diesel Fuel Injection market with the introduction of the first rotary distributor diesel fuel injection pump. Today, Stanadyne is known around the world as a leading supplier of diesel fuel systems and components. In addition Stanadyne is quickly becoming an industry leader in the fast growing field of Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI). Our products are for engine applications in agriculture, construction, power generation, industrial, marine, and on-highway vehicles. Over the years Stanadyne has expanded with precision manufacturing locations in China, India, Italy, and the United States. We have been providing innovative fuel system solutions to our customers for over 50 years and continue to focus on developing future cutting edge fuel systems, that will help distinguish our customers’ engines from their competition.
Stanadyne diesel fuel filters and water separators are a unique, patented, modular system that can be customized for virtually any application.
Diesel Fuel Additives
The heart of the diesel engine is its fuel injection equipment and the major enemy of this equipment is poor quality diesel fuel. From our extensive research and testing and our experience in manufacturing diesel fuel injection systems, Stanadyne found that variations in diesel fuel quality around the world can adversely affect today’s precision fuel injection systems. Poor quality diesel fuel can cause performance issues, premature wear, gumming of components, and plugged filters. To resolve these issues and to provide protection of the fuel injection system, Stanadyne developed its own line of diesel fuel additives.
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives are the only ones in the world that are:
- Made by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
- Tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers
- Proven to perform best in independent tests
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives protect and improve the performance of all diesel fuel injection systems including:
- High pressure common rail
- Unit injectors
- Rotary distribution pumps
- In-line pumps
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives comply with federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad engines.
Stanadyne Performance Formula
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements regardless of make, model or year
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection – reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection – lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases Horsepower – with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption – independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting – in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions – and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel – antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Fights the formation of corrosion and rust
- Contains No Alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved ) – increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten bottle cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and “double-dosing” is not damaging – although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne