Diesel engines are made up of a lot of important individual parts, but fuel injectors are one of the single most important parts of an engine. Fuel injectors are responsible for making sure the right amount of fuel is injected into the manifold, where it combines with air and becomes a combustible fuel-air mixture. The combustion of this fuel-air mixture is what provides power to your engine, which means faulty fuel injectors can have a big effect on the way your engine performs.
At Thompson Diesel, we can help you make sure your fuel injectors are in great shape and your engine is running smoothly. If you need new fuel injectors, we’ve got you covered with parts from top brands like Alliant Power, Bosch, and Delphi. If you’d rather save a little money and fix your old fuel injectors, we can take care of that too. The folks at Thompson Diesel work hard to provide the best fuel injectors and fuel injector service, so you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a quality engine.
Injectors are an integral part of your vehicle’s fuel system. Whether you are in the market for stock or aftermarket injectors, injector components or injector rebuilding services, Thompson Diesel is here to serve your needs. We are the dealers of all the major diesel injector manufacturers, such as Bosch, Delphi, Alliant Power, Nippondenso, Stanadyne, Ambac and others. We also have up-to-date equipment and expertise to service your current injectors.
Symptoms of Faulty Fuel Injectors
You might be wondering how you can tell if you’ve got a problem with your fuel injectors. The good news is, there are some simple warning signs that may let you know you’ve got a fuel injector problem:
- Trouble starting or odd idling: If you notice your engine cranking but it doesn’t actually start unless you let it crank for a long time, you could have a bad fuel injector. An engine idling at different rev speeds is another sign of a faulty fuel injector.
- Misfires: A misfire on ignition is another sign that you’ve got a problem with your fuel injectors, so make sure you visit Thompson Diesel if you notice misfires when you start your vehicle.
- Fuel smell: If you can smell diesel while you’re driving, that means you’ve got a leak somewhere. Not only is this a waste of fuel, but exposing yourself to these fumes can also be harmful.
- Dirty emissions: An exhaust that’s especially dirty may be a sign of dirty emissions, which can result from clogged filters and fuel injector deposits.
- Poor fuel economy: Bad fuel injectors burn more fuel, so you’ll notice reduced fuel economy if they’re not working right.
A Range of Fuel Injectors for Your Needs
Our company offers a few different fuel injectors, from the following organizations. Please describe the values of these products:
- Alliant Power – A Diesel Forward brand with hundreds of products spanning several categories, Alliant Power is one of the biggest names in diesel engine parts. From fuel system components to electronics, turbochargers, and fuel treatments, Alliant Power makes everything you need to keep your diesel engine in great shape for years.
- Ambac – Ambac has been in business since 1910, which means this company has a rich history of diesel engine parts manufacturing. With more than 2,500 products and ISO 9001 certification since 1997, you can count on Ambac to deliver some of the best diesel engine parts.
- Bosch – Bosch is a big name when it comes to diesel engines, making some of the best fuel injectors and diesel engine parts on the market. Not only does Bosch have a great selection of products, but it’s also a brand known for quality.
- Delphi – When it comes to fuel injection that performs great, Delphi is hard to beat. Delphi manufactures products using OE processes and calibrates them for real-world use, making them one of the biggest names in performance fuel injector manufacturing.
- Denso – Denso specializes in diesel common rail fuel injector systems, which use electronics to supply a precise amount of fuel to the engine based on the engine’s needs. When it comes to high-tech, forward-thinking design, Denso is a popular choice.
- DTech – DTech may not be the biggest name when it comes to fuel injectors and other diesel engine parts, but the company does a great job of manufacturing quality fuel injectors. Now, DTech is a part of the Diesel Forward brand along with Dipaco and Alliant Power.
- ProDiesel – ProDiesel specializes in remanufacturing fuel injectors to provide OE quality. With ProDiesel, you can search for fuel injectors by brand, product number, and more to find the best fuel injectors for your needs.
- Pure Power – Just like ProDiesel, Pure Power makes remanufactured fuel injectors that are made to provide the same great OE quality. With more than 20 years of experience and 30 million injectors made, Pure Power is a solid choice.
We can now check Bosch Dodge, Duramax and Ford 6.7 Piezo and common rail injectors.
Get an Upgraded Fuel Injector for Your Truck or Machinery
When it comes to fuel injectors for diesel engines, Thompson Diesel is one of the best providers. If you need a fuel injector or any other diesel engine parts, contact Thompson Diesel to find the parts you need today.